They say dogs are a man’s best friend and what better place to spend time with your best friend than the beach? We’ve gathered our top 10 beaches to take your BFF! Don't forget your sunscreen!
1. Great company for your dog is not the only thing you can find in Arroyo Burro Beach in Santa Barbara, California. If we needed to describe this beach with one word it would be convenient. It’s easy to find parking and it’s never too crowded, which makes it perfect for a quick visit any time!
2. A great view, free parking and free bathroom make Baker Beach one of the most loved beaches—by both humans and dogs—in San Francisco, California.
3. Meanwhile in the East, Jupiter Beach in Florida is loved by many since it is very well maintained and full of friendly dogs and owners.
4. Herring Cove is a must if you’re in Provincetown Massachusetts. The parking very close to the beach is one of the great features loved by the visitors!
5. East Hampton Main Beach invites any dog owner to bring their best friend and allows them to let them off the leash any time during off season. Perfect for enjoying the Hamptons lifestyle while spending time with your pet as well!
6. Ft. De Soto Paw Beach not only offers your pet a quarter-mile beach to run free but it also has two parks nearby for small and large dogs.
7. Gulfside Beach, also known as, Algiers Beach in Florida is a favorite among the dog-owners community. It is clean, peaceful, laid-back and has great restaurants nearby.
8. Rosie’s dog Beach in Long Beach, California is great if your pup is on the shy side. Only one dog per adult is allowed to make sure owners look closely after their dogs. You can keep your shy pet away from well protected and away from other dogs if you need to.
9. The hiking trails, views of the beach and forests makes Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina a perfect spot to take your fur baby exploring.
10. Jekyll Island in Georgia is a dream come true for your four legged friend and for you as well! This beach feels secluded even on the busiest day, which is great for when you feel like relaxing by the beach with the company of your pet. If that doesn’t sound convenient enough, many restaurants delivery to this location!